Wednesday 25 August 2010

Sjuk Liten Kanin... poorly little bunny...


Yep, feeling rather poorly... stupid chest cold! Have been couped up in bed all week and not getting any work done, which, unusually for me is actually rather frustrating... C'est la vie.

Anyway... I've decided to put up some of my prices for my new Petit Lapin Collection... This is not officially for sale yet... but will be up in 2 weeks... after I complete a big art commission. I really am very excited about it, but please be understanding and patient, I'll have the pieces up properly as soon as I can...

Here are some of the pieces and their costings: (Up, Up & Away Design shown - more designs to come in 2 weeks!!)









Reversible Pinny - $34 + p&h
The pinnies are all fully reversible and are handmade from Swedish Linen and Australian Cotton. Appliquéd on both sides with sweet childhood designs. They are joined at the top with snaps to make it easier for Mums and Dads to dress a wriggly bubba. At this point pinnies are one size (fits 6-12 months), however they can be worn in different ways up to toddler size...
6-12 months - full length pinny over nappy / bloomers
12 - 18 months - shorter pinny to wear with leggings etc.
Toddler - as a cute girly top... gorgeous with jeans!










Reversible Kimono Shoes - $18 + p&h
Shoes are also reversible. Handmade from Swedish Linen and Australian Cotton and Appliquéd to co-ordinate with the Pinnies and T-shirts. 3 sizes: 3-6 months, 6-12 months and 12-18 months.



T-shirts (girls and boys) - $14 +p&h
T-shirts are Appliquéd to co-ordinate with the Pinnies and Shoes. The Girls' T-shirts have cute little puffy sleeves (they look great under the pinnies or teamed with little jeans and kimono shoes!)

So there we have it! Prices!! These will be on sale from FRIDAY 18th SEPTEMBER in my etsy store.

Thanks so much for all of your lovely encouragement, now... back to sniffling and trying to get art done!

puss och kram!!

1 comment:

  1. I've scrolled all the way to the bottom of your page and found these divine clothes. I alwasy wanted my girls to wear crossed back pinnies, and alas, me thinks they are too old now. Super cute thumbtacks too.

    ReplyDelete