Monday 16 August 2010

Petit Lapin, Snaps and Lovely Art Arrivals...

OK... so, I've finally decided to be brave enough to enter the world of blogging... eek!
(yes, I realise that to many of you this is in fact NOT scary, but I'm not particularly scared of snakes, so I've decided that it evens out)

I'm currently working on my new collection of baby clothes "Petit Lapin by LittleMissSwan" which I'll be selling in some local stores and on my etsy. Still have a bit to go as my snaps have not yet arrived (you know those little things you use instead of buttons on baby clothes, so you can easily get things on and off a wriggling little bub?!).


Here is a little sneak preview:


Very excited about my current designs and have lots of things on the near horizon, including a swap with the lovely Cat from the absolutely GORGEOUS Photography by Catherine Burford
If you have not yet encountered her photography, then you MUST MUST MUST go to her site and see the loveliness, she is an incredibly talented woman and I'm properly looking forward to working with her! GO NOW! LOOK!!!





You can also find her on fb Facebook

Today a most wonderful parcel arrived from the US...
A beautifully packaged illustration print by Emma from Studiomme
SO wonderful... that and a packet of Crispy M&M's are making my day rather a lot shinier!
Isn't it fantastic?!













Puss och Kram!

No comments:

Post a Comment